Candle Care & Burning Instructions
At Olive Branch Vintage, we strive to create the cleanest and highest quality burning candle possible. We have provided some important instructions to ensure you get the most out of your Olive Branch Vintage candles.
- Burn candles for 2-4 hours at a time. This ensures an even melt pool and an even burn.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/2 inch. Be sure to trim before each use when the wax is hardened.
- Let melt pool reach across the diameter of the candle before extinguishing.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Make sure to never burn a candle around curtains, blinds, plants, or anything that can catch fire.