the yummiest recipe inspired by the yummiest candle.
We are Pumpkin Spice OBSESSED and thought hey - let's create a delish, Pumpkin Spice inspired recipe! I hope you enjoy this amazing, simple recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Bread:
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 large eggs
-1 cup canola or vegetable oil
-15 oz can of pumpkin
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees and spray a 9x9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk eggs, oil, and pumpkin until well blended.
4. Pour wet ingredients into bowl with dry ingredients and gently mix until smooth.
5. Add to 9x9 baking dish & bake for 50-60 minutes or until middle test comes out clean.
Let cool completely and enjoy! Best if served with a steaming, hot cup of coffee and our Pumpkin Spice candle burnin'. I hope you love this family recipe!